Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hug and Kiss your family today

I'm saddened this week by the news of another friend of mine losing his teen aged son.  The Dad is obviously heartbroken not only by the loss of his son but also because he never had the chance to tell him one last time how much he loved him. 

STOP whatever you are doing today and reach out to all your family members and hug them, kiss them, and tell them how much you love them and how much they mean to you by being in your life.  Tomorrow isn't guaranteed and you may regret the opportunity for the rest of your life. 

I want to also tell each of you, reading this, how much you mean to me in my life.  I write this blog as a release but I completely enjoy hearing from those of you who read it that it sometimes touches you and helps you make yourself a better person.  For that I'm grateful and it makes me very happy.  I fully love my life and the friends that surround me in this life.  Yes, we all have sadness like this occasionally, but for the most part I don't want to change anything about my life as it stands - except to continue to try and improve on my shortcomings.  Thanks for being my friends.

These are my thoughts, what are yours?
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment