Monday, April 25, 2011

My Checklist for a Successful Day.

I am completely convinced that our lives are the sum total of the choices we make every single day - large or small decisions - and because of that I want to share with you a checklist that I've used for quite some time now to insure that I will create a day of success.

Did I have a written plan for today? Will I follow my plan?
Have I told someone or shown someone that I loved them?
Did I read a book or listen to a tape that stimulated my thinking?
What will I do to increase my skills in my profession today?
What will I do today to increase my good health?
What will I not do today that hurts my health?
Have I reviewed my written Life Goals today? If so, am I closer than when I work up?
What will I do to build my discipline today? Anything tough or challenging?
What will I do today just for the pure joy of doing it?
Have I taken time to reflect on the lessons of the day today?
Have I written my plan for another successful day tomorrow?

I find that when I can answer "yes" to most (hopefully all) of these questions, then I have had a great day of uncommon successes. Remember that I am responsible for my results in life and I need to focus daily on accomplishing my goals and priorities.

These are my thoughts, what are yours?
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment