Monday, December 12, 2011

Advise for 2012 start

This blog is absolutely not a book review, however, many of you know, as I do, that reading good books is critical to your future success. I've finished a fantastic book called:
The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy.

In the book he points out the following critical information to make 2012 the best year EVER in your life.

Five Key Points to Harness The Compound Effect

1. Choices: Identify what you want to change in your life.
2. Habits: Present specific strategies for eliminating bad habits.
3. Momentum: Develop profitable and effective routines.
4. Influence: Sustain positive life influences.
5. Acceleration: Actions that exponentially increase the impact of efforts.

If you follow this easy plan, in small daily steps, you will, absolutely, exceed your wildest goals and plans quicker and easier than you ever thought possible.

It is my suggestion that you consider purchasing this book for anyone you care about and also a copy for yourself. It will be, I promise, a fantastic return on your investment in 2012.

These are my thoughts, I'd love to hear yours.
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment